Truthful speaking would be a simple way to tell the truth, if the truth were simple and could be told.

17 August 2009

Let's Read a Story

This week, the New Yorker posted an excerpt from the other upcoming Dave Eggers book, The Wild Things, which, you guessed it, is loosely based off of Where the Wild Things Are, taking in both the screenplay for the upcoming film, that I'm very excited for, and Maurice Sendak's original book, which if I become a professor sometime in the future I'm totally going to throw on the curriculum.

It's titled "Max at Sea" and really . . . speculations are vague. I haven't had a chance to read through it yet but I'm going to in a moment, I promise.

Since I'm sure there's a whole lot of copyright issues going forth, I'm just going to post a link to the page. And who doesn't want to hang around the New Yorker website anyway? So much to do!

All right, read here.

No comments: