Truthful speaking would be a simple way to tell the truth, if the truth were simple and could be told.

04 May 2008

Fortune Cookies

Is it just me, or have fortune cookies got kinda lame? I mean, I love Panda Express and eat there all the time, but, goddammit, these cookies just aren't cool:

Do not hide your feelings: let others know where they stand.

You have a yearning for perfection.

An investment opportunity will be profitable for you.

A photo doesn't capture your charm.


Now, if anyone knows any fortunes that are cool (I dunno, something like "You will find love on Flag Day"), that actually tell fortunes, share 'em! Because it might be that I'm eating at Panda Express....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I once got a fortune cookie that said I would have great finanical distress or something along those lines...I just call that student loans.