Truthful speaking would be a simple way to tell the truth, if the truth were simple and could be told.

09 February 2009

A Collection of Silly Love Songs

Check it: NPR has a playlist (compiled from a variety of NPR member stations) of love songs. It's the February fever, which makes single boys like me all the more depressed and liable to write terrible love stories (or re-read the terrible ones I've written before -- who knows? I may post one at some time!), and read things like My Mistress's Sparrow is Dead, which is a fantastic collection and I recommend that you get it.

Anyway, there's some great songs here:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=100411956

Also, All Songs Considered focuses this week on little known love songs. I haven't listened to it yet, but I have it all synced up and ready, baby.

No comments: